Panchsheel Academy, School Curriculum
Panchsheel Academy Garoth, Affiliation Status : The School is managed by the Gyansheela Educational & Social Welfare Society, Garoth. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education and students are prepared for the All India Senior Secondary Examination under the 10 + 2 Scheme. The medium of instruction is English.
- The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. The medium of instruction is English and the Second Language for all classes is Hindi.
- The syllabus for Classes I to VIII is according to the guidelines laid down by the NCERT. Physical Education and Work Experience are an essential part of the curriculum.
- Sanskrit is taught as the third language in Classes VI to VIII. Computer Science is a compulsory subject for Classes I to IX. Art and Craft, Music and Dance are also taught.
- For Classes IX to XII the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE is followed.
- Work Experience, Physical & Health Education and Art Education are part of the syllabus.